Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Exploring Water

Last week, I was exploring underwater photography. Maybe not so much my One Little Word EMERGE but rather SUBMERGE!

I was inspired by some photos that my brother Peter took of his daughter underwater as well as the ones that my friend Therese publishes on her swimming pool blog.

Bruce found that his small video camera is water proof and I purchased a small Olympus Tough TG2 as I am keen to experiment. We visited Mona Vale sea water pool and had some fun. It is early days as we experiment with taking photos in tiny rock pools as well as the murky depths of the sea swimming pool. Here are our first attempts.

Shell in rock pool taken underwater

Bubbles on the surface

Bruce with water reflections

Underwater selfie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment