Sunday, February 16, 2014

gratitude week 2 February

Saturday 8 Feb
Preparing for visit by my friends, I decided to make a cake. Here is one that I love to bake - gluten free Apple and Almond Cake. I loved that they said it looked so professional! You can find the recipe here.
http://www.citrusandcandy.com/2009/09/flourless-apple-and-almond-tea-cake.html



Sunday 9 Feb
Brunch with my dear friends from my clowning days- we met 35 years ago and have been meeting regularly for 21 years - we are ageing, we are changing, we hold a sacred space where we can share our inner most thoughts and sometimes we laugh.



Monday 10 Feb
Listening to Ludovico Einaudi on CD, reliving the concert on Sunday night at the Opera House. Haunting and evocative.




Tuesday 11 Feb
Enjoying beautiful organic fruits picked by my friend Deb and brought to us when she visited on the weekend. Luscious.



Wednesday 12 Feb
Lunch with my gorgeous son, Nick..I didn't take a photo so I will have to use a favourite one of him, although he says he is much older now. I don't think he has changed in 5 years!
 


Thursday 13 Feb
Feeling energised after my hydrotherapy and Bowen treatment. Thank goodness for caring professionals helping my shoulder recover.

[no picture for this]


Friday 14 Feb
Valentines Day- my husband is away and he sends me flowers and they are gorgeous purple and white lisianthus. Love that he remembered and chose my favourites.



No comments:

Post a Comment